To assist the Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in their mission of fostering a vibrant economic environment for members, individuals, and the greater Fort Worth area. This will be achieved by attending civic and community functions, member outreach, member enlistment and inevitably developing each Ambassadors respective business.
Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Juan Manuel Acosta
The FWHCC Ambassadors are a highly visible, prestigious group of volunteers who serve as the Chamber’s primary liaison to new Chamber members and the community. They are considered the goodwill arm of the Chamber and play an essential role in member recruitment, communication, and retention.
The responsibilities of the Ambassadors include participating in a variety of programs, projects, and activities, including:
- Promote the value of Chamber membership within the community
- Participate in active recruitment of new member and retention of existing members
- Attend Chamber functions including Ribbon Cuttings, Networking Business After Hours, Chamber annual events, speaker series, and community events
- Volunteer at Chamber functions as a host, greeting and directing guests
- Assist in the promotion of Chamber activities and events in the community
- Contact membership to inform of an invite to upcoming Chamber events
- Serve as a source of information on Chamber programs, services and events
Serving as an Ambassador provides you with a greater level of visibility.
As an Ambassador of the Chamber, you will receive recognition throughout the year in a variety of different ways.
- Listing on the Ambassador page of the Chamber’s website
- Introduction in the Chamber’s newsletter Empresario (Ambassador Spotlight)
- Name badge for introduction, recognition at the Chamber events at which you volunteer
- Opportunity to participate in the FWHCC Board Mentorship program, guest speaker luncheons and Ambassador Showcase meetings